Homemade Ranch (Whole30 approved)
There are no words for this ranch dressing. It works perfect as a dressing on your salad or as a dip for veggies OR pizza :) :) Plus, have you read the ingredients in majority of ranch dressings in the store...the horror! No worries, I have come to your rescue because this one is so easy to make and you can legit eat it with a spoon!
Serving size: 1 cup, 8 ounces
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: n/a
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup compliant mayo (Homemade Mayo or Primal Kitchen Mayo)
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened coconut milk (optional, adds creaminess)
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black cracked pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill weed, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh chive, roughly chopped
1. Make or measure 1 cup mayo and place in a wide mouth jar.
2. Add all remaining ingredients.
3. With an emulsion blender, mix thoroughly until well blended.
4. Transfer in to a glass jar, like a mason jar, and store in your fridge for up to two weeks...if it even lasts that long!
Peace and Clean Eats,