Grapefruit Margaritas (Zero Sugar-Added)
It's about time I added a little cocktail on here and just in time for Cinco de Mayo!!! I have shared plenty of Mexican style dishes as it is one of my favorite cuisines, but now you have an amazing margarita to go with them! Life is all about balance and there are days you just need a cocktail OR two...am I right? And the icing on the cake is, this one is mostly guilt-free. It has ZERO added-sugars, sweetened with the natural juices of fruit! It's crazy refreshing and simple. My kind of mixture! Okay, get your cocktail shakers ready and let's get to mixing!
Serving size: 2 glasses
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: n/a
Total time: 2 minutes
- 2 ounces of Tequila, your choice
- 1/4 grapefruit, juiced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 can Spindrift, grapefruit flavor
- Raw Coconut Palm Sugar for garnish
- Fill your cocktail shaker to the top with ice.
- Squeeze the juice of your grapefruit and lime.
- Pour in the good stuff....Tequila!
- Top it with your can of the grapefruit Spindrift.
- Shake like your life depends on it.
- Rub a lime around the rim of your glass and dunk it in the coconut sugar!
- Now sip...or chug! Who am I to judge...
Peace and Clean Drinks,