Paleo BAE Breakfast Tacos
I think most people would agree, taco are ALWAYS a good idea...breakfast, lunch or dinner! These are squeaky clean, grain-free, loaded with good fats and protein and freaking delicious!
Serving size: 2 people, 2 tacos per person
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes + 2 minutes assembly time
Total time: 17 minutes
- 1 tbsp. grass-fed ghee
- 4-5 eggs
- 6 strips of bacon
- 1 whole avocado
- 4 grain-free tortillas (link to my favorite brand Siete Family Foods)
- Sriracha sauce
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together 4-5 whole eggs until zero separation.
- In a small skillet on medium heat, add 1 tbsp. grass-fed ghee. Add eggs and scramble, set aside.
- In another medium size skillet, fry bacon. Once done, set aside.
- Slice avocado, set aside.
- Warm up tortillas on an open flame for about 30 seconds each side. This is for a gas cook-top. Use skillet on a electric cook-top to warm them and warm both sides.
- Now the fun part, assembly! Add 1/4 portion of all ingredients to each tortilla (Bacon, Avocado, Egg).
- Top with flavor and nutritional enhancers. I used sriracha sauce, cilantro and kale micro-greens. Then you know what to do!
Peace and Clean Eats,