4 Minute Buffalo Chicken Salad (Whole 30)
How about this 4 minute lunch! Most days are packed, extensive meal prep is for the birds, and very few people want to eat the same thing for 5 days that was cooked 4 days prior. The good news, there is ZERO need for that! Stock your fridge and pantry with whole, real, clean, quality foods. Do some minor meal prep, like shredding the chicken ahead of time or make the chicken salad the night before. Now you can whip together a meal like this in less than 5 minutes, pack it for lunch or just have it handy for a mid-day snack attack! These are just some of the things I keep stocked so I know I can make a quick, healthy, flavorful meal when I have very little time to do so!! How I made this BUFFALO CHICKEN SALAD ON GREENS:
Serving size: 4
Prep time: 4 minutes
Cook time: n/a
Total time: 4 minutes
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken, I prefer Whole Foods naked rotisserie chicken because it is Whole 30 approved
- 1 whole poblano pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup homemade mayo or Whole 30 compliant mayo like Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo
- 2-3 tbsp. The New Primal Buffalo Sauce
1. Took my previously shredded chicken, from my @wholefoods naked rotisserie chicken, mixed it with diced poblano pepper+diced red onion+homemade mayo + @thenewprimalbuffalo sauce+salt+pepper.
2. Laid a bed of @organicgirl butter lettuce in a bowl and topped it with the buffalo chicken salad.
3. Served with @jilzcrackerz for making that perfect bite and additional super foods! (OMIT crackers if you are Whole30'ing)!!!!
4. Saved remainder of the chicken salad in a glass, air-tight container for another time!
Peace and Clean Eats,